- November 16, 2020Yvonne SBetter than I expectedMills FloristHello Yvonne, Thank you for this amazing review!
- November 2, 2020Larissa D.I was really disappointed to see many substitutions made to the flowers I ordered. Carnations (UGH!!!) instead of tulips, day lilies instead of orchids, half the spray roses pictured, and the other unique flower in the photo missing. I feel like I received the $25 version of a $68 arrangement (excl.tax and delivery). It was meant to be special and when I saw a photo of what was delivered, my heart sank. "How cheap and low class" is certainly what the recipient thought of me. I mean really, who puts carnations in a nice arrangement?! And everything that was unique was substituted out. If I wanted boring, I would have gone with FTD. I was very disappointed and will not be ordering from Mills again, despite all of the positive reviews I read in advance. Happy to send the photo of what I thought I ordered and what was sent so you can see the differences.
- November 2, 2020Andrea B.GorgeousMills FloristHello Andrea, Thank you for the great review!
- November 2, 2020Joanna E.Very easy to work with. Beautiful bouquet.Mills FloristHello Joanna, Thank you for this 5 star review! We are glad ot hear you loved your bouquet
- October 1, 2020John C.I am always 100% satisfied with Mills Florist. Great flowers, terrific arrangements, great service.Mills FloristHello John, Thank you for this great review!